Lumibrite is an at-home tooth whitening system made by Den-Mat, a trusted manufacturer of dental products for more than 40 years.
What do I get?
Each package of Lumibrite 22 contains 2 syringes of whitening gel. Each syringe contains 2.5 ml of product. One syringe is good for 3 dual-arch whitening treatments.
Fast-acting Lumibrite 22 is used with your custom or boil-and-bite dental trays.
- Floss and brush your teeth.
- Load a thin line of Lumibrite 22 gel into each tray. Avoid overloading the trays.
- Insert the trays into your mouth and press them lightly for good contact. Wipe away any excess gel that may ooze out.
- Leave the trays in for 1 -2 hours.
- Remove the trays.
- Rinse your mouth with warm water and brush your teeth again.
- Clean your trays with your toothbrush and cool, clear water.
Follow these steps for each treatment. You can use Lumibrite 22 twice daily for 14 days.
Be sure to store Lumibrite 22 in a cool, dark place at 75°F or below.
How does Lumibrite 22 work?
Lumibrite 22 contains 22% carbamide peroxide, one of the highest concentrations available in a take-home whitening system. Both carbamide peroxide and hydrogen peroxide work the same way: The peroxide breaks down and forms bubbles of oxygen that remove discolorations.
Is Lumibrite 22 safe?
Lumibrite 22 is safe and effective. It contains carbamide peroxide, an established bleaching agent. Carbamide peroxide is gentler than hydrogen peroxide, making Lumibrite safe for patients to use at home. Lumibrite is formulated to eliminate tooth sensitivity, so you won’t have to trade comfort for a brighter smile.
To protect your gums and mouth, don’t overload your trays. The teeth do not need to be completely coated with gel in order to whiten. You can rub petroleum jelly onto your lips and gums before each bleaching session to prevent irritation.
Whiten your teeth the fast and easy way with Lumibrite 22!