Remineralizing / Desensitizing Gel for After Teeth Whitening
A calcium/phosphate fluoride shown to be effective in the enamel remineralization process.
Highly Recommended to use after any whitening treatment to help restore teeth back to glossy enamel that is strong and not sensitive.
Contains all the elements needed for the remineralization process in decalcified teeth.
2 tubes of 3cc or 3mg good for 4-8 full applications to help receover your enamel after whitening
- Allows the enamel to actively remineralize itself in the presence of fluorides, calcium and phosphate.
- Strengthens tooth enamel
- Proven to remineralize small invisible lesions
- Revitalize enamel after the Teeth Bleaching process
- Easy to apply. Place in your mouth trays for 5 minutes for best results.
- Can be applied before bed to provide thorough night time reminerilization
Contains small amounts of sodium fluoride
- The fluoride binds other minerals to the enamel.